Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Little Benjamin and The First Christmas

 
 
 
 
 
Posted by PicasaAnother beautiful vintage Arch Bible book to share with you today.  In this book, the main character, Benjamin, is the son of the inn-keeper.

So in my town, it has been a bad couple of weeks for sickness - seems like all the schools are getting hit with it pretty bad!  I heard a school in the neighbouring town had all the kids sick except 5 the other day!  My 6 year old had a bad cough/fever a couple weeks ago, and now last night she caught the flu bug and was throwing up.  Not to mention my 1 year old who has been up screaming in the night about her molar coming through!  Hopefully we will all be in ok shape for Christmas!  How is everyone else doing?

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, been there, done that one the stomach bug! I still haven't gotten over it yet. My appetite keeps coming and going. My sister, her fiance, baby, and my dad all had it last week. Ugh. I hope your sweetie feels better soon! It's AWFUL being sick this time of year!

    ReplyDelete