Sunday, August 10, 2014

Eloise Wilkin - Baby Listens and Mother Goose









More gorgeous illustrations from Eloise Wilkin for you today- Baby Listens, and Mother Goose.  My own baby is doing well - she is 9 months old now.  She is full of smiles and wiggles. Teething like crazy but nothing has come through yet. She really seems to like people and new faces. And my beautiful big girls are 7 and 3.  We're having a nice summer together - it goes by so fast as always. These days my oldest daughter is into Lego, Minecraft, reading, drawing, and learning about horses.  My middle daughter is into Lightning McQueen/Cars, the Fresh Beat Band, swimming lessons, and Play-Doh.



7 comments:

  1. Aww, so cute! Happy summer to you and your girls. And I love Eloise Wilkin, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children are beautiful! Such precious smiles! My baby teethed for a year without having any teeth come out and then suddenly 4 came out at once! The total opposite of her older brother. Children are such a blessing. Enjoy them when they are still small :) Eloise's book is adorable. I can't read the regular Golden Books to my daughter yet because she will rip of the pages when she wants to turn them. There are cardboard Golden Books but they are more expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leanne, your daughters are absolutely beautiful. They grow up so fast don’t they? My little granddaughters grow bigger by the day. Zoe will be four in January, and Lilly is not far behind at almost three. I love the Little Golden Books and am very tempted to start collecting them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara! You definitely should start collecting Little Goldens - I try to find as many vintage ones as I can!

      Delete
  4. YOUR GIRLS ARE SO DARLING!!!!!!!!! (and so is this book) :)

    ReplyDelete